Saturday 24 November 2012

What do 150 Arum Lillies look like?

 
At last I can download the pictures I took with my phone on the day I sold bunches of gorgeous Arum Lillies at Gordon Markets.  We picked the Arum Lillies at my sister's property on Saturday night so they were fresh for the Sunday Market. They got LOTS of attention!
 

I had to guard the Arum Lillies as people would touch the petals to confirm that they were'nt fake!



Close ups of the elegant creamy flowers

 
The modest Rose puts forth a thorn,
The humble sheep a threat'ning horn:
While the Lily white shall in love delight,
Nor a thorn nor a threat stain her beauty bright.
William Blake
 
 

Can't forget the candles!



A pretty two tone pink and green candle in a punch cup.



The 'mock Tudor' candles



No comments:

Post a Comment